Lynn Lyons - Can Mr. Rogers Save Us All? Creating More Family Connection and Joy

Yes, as many of you know, I am a fervent fan of Mr. Rogers. I was raised on Mister Rogers' Neighborhood and, in turn, raised my own children on VHS tapes(!) of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.  What an enormous treat to learn that another one of my heroes, Lynn Lyons, is also a fan of Mr. Rogers. By the way, children can still enjoy his program at https://www.misterrogers.org/watch/  The first Monday of every month will feature programs from the early years 1968-1975. The third Monday of every month will feature programs from the “Theme Weeks” library 1979-2001.



Please enjoy Lynn's lecture Can Mr. Rogers Save Us All?  




Video: Can Mr. Rogers Save Us All? Creating More Family Connection & Joy




I presented this lecture on December 16th, 2019 in Concord, New Hampshire at the Bank of New Hampshire stage. It includes so many of the things we all need to talk about, just as Mr. Rogers invited us to do every day as children.
Fred Rogers was my first professional mentor. I was two years at the time his show on PBS, “Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood” began. Fifty years later, his words and wisdom only increase in both their gravitas and their simplicity.



I’m not affiliated with Fred Rogers productions in any way. But I highly recommend consulting Fred Rogers Productions, whose mission continues to preserve Fred’s legacy and create quality children’s programming as well as the Fred Rogers Center.