On Building Resilience - Greater Good Science Center - The Six Daily Questions to Ask Yourself During Quarantine


The Greater Good Science Center studies the psychology, sociology, and neuroscience of well-being and teaches skills that foster a thriving, resilient, and compassionate society. Their online Greater Good magazine turns scientific research into stories, tips, and tools.



After yet another week, I thought it wise to revisit this article that they published way back in March when we were weary -- but not yet quite this weary!

May we remember that it is a privilege to even be safely sheltered at home and asking these questions. Check in with yourself and then help your child ask similar questions.

1. What am I grateful for today?

2. Who am I checking in on, or connecting with, today?

3. What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?

4. How am I getting outside today?

5. How am I moving my body today?

6. What beauty am I creating, cultivating, or inviting in today?